Document Conversion Services
Convert paper documents to full text searchable PDF's.
If there’s one challenge any busy office faces today, it’s the towering amount of paper documents you generate. Scanning all your paper documents and converting them to digital formats takes time, effort and money that you may not currently have available.
Converting paper documents to digital doesn’t take a lot of money or IT resources, just some strategic planning and preparation. The conversion process can be done in three steps:
- Capture (scan paper documents to digital).
- Storage (safer to store digital documents in the cloud or on premise).
- Retrieval (OCR documents into searchable PDF’s for easy retrieval).
It can also be costly when business critical documents are lost.
- It costs $5 to file a paper document, and then $20 to find it later.
- It costs $250 to reproduce a paper document (text, graphics, photos, layout).
- 7.5% of all paper documents get lost altogether.